Bernie pic

Bernie pic
Bernie

Friday 21 December 2012

Festive Fun


A shout-out from my favourite witch
4.0 out of 5 stars
Fun book for the person who loves journalism!
By
This review is from: 7 Shouts (My Shout) (Kindle Edition)
Bernie Dowling has compiled years of journalistic endeavors into one compendium, along with pictures (some of them quite funny), and has thus given readers "7 Shouts".
For the individual with a love of journalism, an open-minded viewpoint on all things living, and often insightful blurbs on life, I highly recommend this book. 
Love, tragedy, success, and history – it's all there in the funny, intelligent, and sometimes satirical voice of Dowling.
Definitely a getaway read for the nonfiction crowd :)
- Heather

It's Bernie here now. 
I need to say Heather formats many of the Bent Banana eBooks.
That's disclosure and it is a good thing.

I experimented with links in 7 Shouts. I have the usual rock video links and also links to Wiki and news stories. These are common enough in blogs and internet articles but I was looking to do things in an eBook that you can't in a static print book.
Anyway as Heather says, you will find it pretty funny, and living up to the BBB promise that our books are different.

Buy 7 Shouts HERE or from Google


Here to celebrate is an Aussie r'n'r classic





No comments:

Post a Comment