Bernie pic

Bernie pic
Bernie

Saturday 20 December 2014

Give an eBook. Every book available at Amazon Apple B&N Kobo  Google Inktera
Every book on sale every day Dec 20-31 Please share this post
Bent Banana Books presents 12 Days of Christmas
 On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me:
A black book of comedy
Naughty-Nineties-thumb
Naughty Nineties
by Bernie Dowling
Was $2.99 now $1.99
 On the second day of Christmas my true love sent to me:
True Worldy Loves
When Life pic KDP
Christina Debi’s
Women’s Fiction novel
Was $6.99 now $2.99
http://amzn.to/1zaC4xc
 On the third day of Christmas my true love sent to me:
Great ghost yarns
Jane Sharp's debut psychic mysteries
Jane Sharp’s debut
psychic mysteries
Was $2.99 now 99 cents
 On the fourth day of Christmas my true love sent to me:
More Vision yarns
Vision II
Vision II
Was $2.99 now $1.99
 On the fifth day of Christmas my true love sent to me:
Live Ghostly Wings
Vision III
Vision III
Was $2.99 now $1.99
 On the sixth day of Christmas my true love sent to me:
Mixed Yarns a Telling
20+ illustrated short stories
20+ illustrated
short stories
Was $3.99 now $1.99
 On the seventh day of Christmas my true love sent to me:
Seven Yarns a Shouting
Funny anecdotes &  tall tales from Bernie
Funny anecdotes &
tall tales from Bernie
Was $4.99 now $2.99
 On the eighth day of Christmas my true love sent to me:
Ghost Tales a Waiting
The fourth Vision
The fourth Vision
Was $2.99 now $1.99
 On the ninth day of Christmas my true love sent to me:
Fine Lorde a Singing
Quotes from Lorde & Kurt Vonnegut with commentary by Bernie
Quotes from Lorde &
Kurt Vonnegut with
commentary by Bernie
Was $2.99 now 99 cents
 On the tenth day of Christmas my true love sent to me:
Tense Tales a Storming
Complete Vision series  in one volume
Complete Vision series
in one volume
Was $6.99 now $2.99
 On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love sent to me:
A Lively Thriller Thrilling
Bernie Dowling's Classic Australian  neo-noir novel
Bernie Dowling’s
Classic Australian
neo-noir novel
Was $4.99 now $2.99
 On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love sent to me:
Swell Tales Gripping
2014 anthology of illustrated short stories
2014 anthology of
illustrated short stories
Was $5.99 now $2.99
All 12 eBooks on special every day
December 20-31 2014
From Amazon Apple B&N Kobo Google and Inktera
Some titles also in paperback.
Please pass this onto your literary friends.

Here is our song

No comments:

Post a Comment