Bernie pic

Bernie pic
Bernie

Wednesday 5 December 2012

Sock hop or blog hop sounds like fun

This pic should not be here

I am here involved in this strange thing called a blog hop which James Bond would have trouble figuring out.
This blog hop is something about the cross-promotion of authors' books through blogs.
I meant to put a picture of author Bruce Judisch's book at the top of this blog.
Instead Australian artist Ken Armstrong's graphic to illustrate a Vera Murray short story appeared in its place. 
I am dedicating the rest of my life to serendipity even though I do not know what the word means so I left the Armstrong graphic there.
I shall try again for Bruce's book cover.
Bruce's book

Wow, that worked. Serendipity rules.
So here's the deal: you read Bruce's blog and then somehow next week other people read mine.
Nah, I don't know how it works either. Just do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment